Lose fat and get the body you always wanted. Calculate and track your body fat % and much more. Body Tracker can calculate, store, and display results for an unlimited number of users. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and free shipping!
- Quickly and easily calculate your body fat percentage with a fat caliper, using Jackson and Pollock 3, 4, or 7-site method, Parillo method, or Durnim/Womersley method
- Also works with a tape measure, using the standard Naval Health Research Center method
- Can also be used with body fat scales
- Includes images and video so you will know how to take your caliper or tape measurements
- Record your body tape measurements as you lose inches of body fat
- Costs $24.95 and has a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Display pictures of yourself with your corresponding body measurements as you lose body fat so you can easily see your progress
- Calculate your BMI and BMR
- Record your blood pressure to maintain a healthy lifestyle
Body Tracker Benefits
Calculate Your Body Fat Percentage
When it comes to quickly and easily calculating your body fat percentage, nothing beats Body Tracker. Users are guided step-by-step through the entire process. Body fat calculations can be taken in record time - with no training.
Record Your Tape Measurements
Use the tape measurements screen to record your tape measurements for different body parts. You can record in inches or in centimeters. In addition, your last recorded measurement is displayed on the screen so you can immediately see your progress. In combination with body fat percentage, tape measurements will help you track your progress as your body composition changes.
Calculate Your BMI and BMR
Use Body Tracker to calculate your body mass index (BMI) and basal metabolic rate (BMR).
What is BMI?
Enter your height and weight, and Body Tracker will calculate your body mass index (BMI). Use the chart to determine if you are underweight, normal, overweight, or obese.
BMI only takes a person's height and weight into consideration, but not body fat percentage. Two people with the same height and weight will have the same BMI, even though one of them might have a much higher body fat percentage. BMI is only one measure of a person's overall health.
What is BMR?
Enter your height, weight, and age, and Body Tracker will calculate your basal metabolic rate (BMR) based on the Harris-Benedict equation. Your BMR is the number of calories your body burns per day at rest. Select an activity level and Body Tracker will calculate how many calories your body burns per day based on your activity level.
Record your Blood Pressure
In Body Tracker, you can also keep track of your blood pressure (systolic and diastolic measurements) and your pulse rate. Use the chart to determine if your blood pressure is normal or high. In addition, you can record any notes you have regarding your measurements.
Graph Your Results
Body Tracker allows you to graph your progress for body fat percentage, tape measurements, and BMI. Body Tracker can display six different types of graphs, and you can customize the graphs to show only the measurements you want to see. In addition, all graphs can be printed.