A 2.25-meter long cable connects the display with the weighing base. Advantage: the display can be set up separately from the base and read from its position on the wall or desk. Additional convenience is supplied by the many extra weighing functions: BMI for nutritional conditions, HOLD to keep measurements displayed and TARE for weighing small children held in an adult‘s arms.
It is suitable for stationary or mobile use, thanks to its handle, compact size, low weight and a leveling base for set-up on all types of surfaces.
- Capacity:250 kg / 550 lbs / 39 sts
- Graduation:100 g < 150 kg > 200 g: 0.2 lbs < 330 lbs > 0.5 lbs
- Dimensions/display (WxHxD):205 x 73 x 47 mm
- Dimensions/platform (WxHxD):313 x 58 x 315 mm
- Weight:3.9 kg
- Power supply:Batteries / mains adapter optional
Read the display while at your desk.
- Separate display and operating element with infinitely adjustable tilt angle for convenient use.
- Easy-to-read 20-millimeter-high LCD figures.
- BMI function to determine nutritional status.
The seca 869 makes your work easy. Simply place the display on your desk and the scale in front of it. Connect the two with the 2.25-meter cable and you‘re ready to work. It‘s also easy to read the results since the tilt angle of the display is infinitely adjustable.
Stability even on problematic surfaces.
An especially large leveling base gives the seca 869 great stability. The display and operating element is similarly equipped with a stable rubber base and with an easy-to-use self-explanatory keyboard. Storage is also effortless, thanks to its compact dimensions and light weight.
Measuring with all essential functions.
The seca 869 has several convenient functions required in routine medical practice: BMI to determine nutritional status, HOLD to keep the measurement results in the display, TARA to tare the weight, e.g., to weigh a small child held in a parent‘s arms