Whether youre a track trainer, regular jogger or somewhere in between, the Ironman isbuilt to go as fast and far as your running experience moves you. The fixed front wheel, 16" high pressure,low profile tires roll effortlessly on hard surfaces whether jogging leisurely or at training pace speeds. For baby, its a smooth ride with a state-of-the-art suspension system, ultra-padded reclining seat and adjustable five-point padded harness. The Accessory Adapter feature quickly secures a BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter or Snack Tray. The Ironmans easy-fold, lightweight frame packs up quick so youll never be late for the race.
- Fixed front wheel provides increased stability whether jogging or running at training pace.
- Easy, two-step folding, lightweight frame for convenient transport and storage.
- State-of-the-art, adjustable suspension system provides an exceptionally smooth ride.
- Accessory Adapter allows for quick and easy attachment of the BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter or Snack Tray.
- Ultra-padded, adjustable reclining seat for enhanced seating comfort. Five-point padded harness helps keep your child comfortably secure.
- Multi-position canopy adjusts for protection against the elements. Large viewing window lets you keep an eye on your baby.
- Lightweight alloy wheels with pneumatic tires and tubes are fast and durable.
- Low Boy Cargo Basket provides plenty of undercarriage storage. Additional space in large seatback pocket. Internal seat pockets provide a great place for snacks and toys.
- A simple twist of the front wheel tracking adjustment knobs keep you rolling straight.
- When engaged, the parking brake helps secure a stopped position. Hand Brake provides additional stopping assistance when strolling.
- Padded handlebar for comfort; wrist strap helps you secure stroller when strolling and provides handy fold lock when folded.
- Weight (Net): 23lb, 10.6kg
- Capacity: 70lb, 31.8kg (Occupant plus luggage weight)
- Frame Materials: High strength aluminum alloy.
- Seat Material: Poly and Dobby weave fabrics with water repellent coating and open cell foam padding.
- Seat Care: Sponge area with a solution of lukewarm water and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove all soap and allow to dry. DO NOT USE DETERGENT.
- Seat Harness: Padded 5 point harness.
- Safety Features: Padded 5 point harness / parking brake / wrist strap.
- Seat Recline: Adjustable seatback recline, down to 70° from vertical.
- Suspension: Coil spring and elastomer core shock absorbers provide three inches of wheel travel. Adjustable shock release knobs allow for two shock positions to fine-tune suspension for varying occupants and cargo. Position 1: 0-40 lbs. Position 2: 41-70 lbs.
- Tires: Pneumatic 16" x 1.5" Semi-slick tires.
- Tubes: Pneumatic with schrader valve.
- Hub: Quick release axle with sealed cartridge bearings.
- Wheels: Aluminum alloy rim.
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge ball bearings.
- Spokes: Stainless steel spokes and alloy nipples.
- Rear Brake: Foot-activated parking brake.
- Hand Brake: Caliper type hand brake on front wheel.
- Wrist Strap: High strength, polyester fabric webbing attached to stroller handlebar. Also used to secure stroller in folded position.
- Canopy Adjustments: 5 position toggle system with a 125° range of coverage provides ample protection from the elements.
- Canopy Window: 85 sq. in (54.8 sq. cm) clear viewing window.
- Handlebar Release Lever: High-impact polymer composite.
- Swing Arm: High strength aluminum alloy.
- Tracking Knob: Adjustable tracking knobs to fine tune front wheel.
- Storage: 2 interior mesh seat pockets, 1 large pocket on seatback and large Low Boy Cargo Basket underneath seat.
- A - Wheel Base: 28.94in (73.5cm)
- B - Overall Length: 50.24in (127.6cm)
- C - Handle Bar Height: 39.84in (101.2cm)
- D - Width: 25.20in (64.0cm)
- E - Interior Seat Width: 14.70in (37.3cm)
- F - Folded Length, wheels on: 41.42in (105.2cm)
- G - Folded Height, wheels on: 18.19in (46.2cm)
- H - Folded Length, wheels off: 34.88in (88.6cm)
- I - Folded Height, wheels off: 13.27in (33.7cm)
BOB recommends that your child should be at least 8 weeks old before riding in a BOB stroller. Please note that babies incapable of holding their head up must have additional head and neck support to ride safely and comfortably. For jogging or off-road stroller use, children should be at least 8 months old.
Single-child BOB strollers have a weight limit of 70 lbs/32 kg. Duallie models have a weight limit of 100 lbs/45kg or 50 lbs/22.5 kg. per seat.